Friday, 20 September 2013

Back in the Saddle

I have to admit, I've been a lousy blogger.  

I think I approached it totally wrong.  I've actually been a blogger for nearly 14 years but up until I started this blog I was writting on another site and not many of my "real life" friends, family and acquaintances knew about it.  I was free to express, rejoice, vent in just about anything with a certain amount of anonymity.   I was writing for me.  Then the "powers that be" kept spouting that I needed to write a blog for my business.  And I fell into that bullcr*p and started writing more for my readers and less for me.  And it all fell apart. 

I'd like to start again.  I hope it's not too late.  However if I'm writing for me again...I don't care as much if I have an "audience" or a "following" or not.   Join me on the journey, or don't.   If you decide to pop in from time to time, please leave a comment now and then.   'Cause notes and comments makes my world go round. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment and say "Hi". I love hearing from people and reading what you have to say!